If you are looking to pursue a career as a nursery nurse then you will be interested in children and babies and enjoy looking after them.
As a nursery nurse you need to be patient, warm and caring and you will need to have good communication skills to deal with the children and also parents and colleagues alike.
When dealing with children you must ensure that you have a consistent approach and always ensure that you are fair.
If you are interested in continuing a career as a Nursery Nurse then the below example of a CV may help you:
CV Example: Nursery Nurse
I am a highly committed and disciplined Nursery Nurse who has gained a background of working with children from a nursery environment and from looking after younger siblings at home. I am now keen to progress my career in a Nursery environment and continue to keep learning different skills to ensure you that I am the best I can be.
I have managed to gain (how many) years experience in a Nursery setting and think that I am a very patient and caring person and I enjoy helping young children learn and with their first learning experiences. I feel that I can build good relationships with children, their parents and work colleagues and have the ability to manage groups of children with mixed ability and behavioral patterns.
I thoroughly enjoy preparing for the day and getting the children involved in their sessions and understand the great importance this role brings when taking care of such young children.
I am a positive and energetic individual that is focused and eager to further grow and develop my nursery nurse career.
Date to Date or To Date – Nursery Nurse – Where?
In my role as a Nursery Nurse, I enjoy helping and supporting the children in their first experiences. My responsibilities include:
- planning and supervising activities such as arts and crafts, music and cooking
- helping children to learn number skills through activities like counting games
- reading stories and providing other activities to develop language skills
- taking children on outings
- helping children to learn skills such as dressing and using cutlery
- feeding, bathing and changing babies
- observing children and writing reports on their progress
- being aware of health and safety and making sure children are safe
- reporting any concerns such as signs of abuse.
University, College, School – For all include titles/subjects and qualifications
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel??? Any other training courses or relevant qualifications to a job that you are looking for?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?
Available on request.