Use our CV Example for Airline Reservation and Ticketing Clerk job applications.
You will need to customise this example before sending it to the employers.
The job is basically a sales function that accepts and processes phone calls and walk-in customers to create a flight booking and generate an airline ticket. An airline reservation and ticketing clerk can work in an airline or the function is part of the work of a travel agent handling a number of airlines. The job is often in competition with online bookings that offer “ticketless” ticketing. But unlike online booking, going through traditional booking channels allow for a more customized multi-segment travel itinerary with interlining often not included in online flight inventories.
A proofread by your friends or family would be useful as recruiters will fail you for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
Aviation CV Examples
Airline Reservation & Ticketing Clerk CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
Before migrating to Italy, I’ve been a booking and ticketing clerk for a major airline before becoming a travel agent booking clerk two years ago in the Philippines. Having learned a lot from the experience, I would like to offer my services to help you in your start-up operations in the city.
Work Experience / Job History
2018 – 2019 : Reservation & Ticketing Clerk, Thomas Cook Travels, Philippines
- Provide complete travel packages to customers making travel inquiries over the phone or walk-ins
- Maintain good relations with airline ticket representatives in the area.
- Comply with airline tariff structure and published schedule when implementing travel packages.
2015 – 2018 : Reservation & Ticketing Clerk, Saudi Airlines, Manila
- Process booking over the telephone and issue tickets for pick-up later in the day.
- Check frequent flyer mileage availability and apply if asked.
2013 – 2015 : Bachelor of Arts in Advertising (Undergraduate), University of San Carlos, Philippines
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.
Leave a Reply