How to write a CV for Cisco Network Engineer. You can use our free and fully editable CV example to get started with your Cisco Network Engineer job applications.
What does a Cisco Network Engineer do?
A Cisco network engineer is an engineer who provides network design services which are based on Cisco and is also required to improve the productivity, design, installation and configuration of Cisco networks. A person who wishes to get a job as a Cisco network engineer at a company has to first frame a resume or CV which is effective in listing his/her qualifications and work experience details. A sample CV for the post is given below for reference.
Cisco Network Engineer CV Example
I am an exceptionally skilled, trained and educated individual with an experience of 4 years in the field looking for the job of a Cisco network engineer at a reputed company where my skills and education can be best utilized for the growth of the company as well as for the growth of my career.
- Completed associate degree in computer science from Birmingham University
- Pursued several diploma courses including CCNP, CCIP, Checkpoint firewall certification and CCSP over a period of 3 years.
Strengths and Technical Skills:
- Exceptional technical and computer skills.
- Leadership qualities and team work abilities.
- Can work with many operating systems like Windows, UNIX, and MAC OS etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Can successfully perform many functions in the minimum time frame.
- Good at routing, switching and load balance
- 2019-2020 – cisco network engineer at GJ enterprises
Performed activities related to quality resolution of complex technical issues and provided management with status reports etc.
- 2021 – present-cisco network engineer at HN corporation
Was assigned the task of assisting the infrastructure team in developing secure architectures within the network environment. Was responsible for improving customer service levels.
Leave a Reply