If you are a commercial pilot and looking for a CV Example to write your own CV then why not use our example.
Have you ever thought about becoming a Pilot? There are many courses around the country.
Steering a commercial aircraft remains in the domain of the cockpit crew consisting of the Pilot and co-Pilot tasked with navigating a multi-engine aircraft to a safe take-off, cruise and landing on a regularly scheduled or chartered service, this can be for either a passenger or freighter aircrafts. The cockpit crew used to include systems engineers but modern aircrafts have rendered this redundant due to fully automated systems on board. The steerage will require certification for specific aircraft types. The distinction between the Pilot and Co-Pilot is a matter of certification and seniority in the type of aircraft piloted.
The most important thing to consider when writing a CV is to make sure that your CV is spelling and grammatical mistakes free.
Aviation CV Examples
Commercial Pilot / Co-Pilot CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am delighted to get the opportunity to apply for one of the largest airlines in the world which has been my ambition ever since starting out my career as a commercial pilot. As you can see, I’ve had more than 20 years of pilot-certification for a number of aircraft types from the A320 during my early years to the present A340-800.
Work Experience / Job History
2021 – Present : Co-Pilot for A340-800, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Assist the Captain on take off and landing and takeover the flight controls on reaching cruising altitude
- Ensure continuing training in the management of cockpit operations for the A340-800 respecting any aircraft modification kits.
- Maintain the professional image and reputation of the airline.
2019 – 2021 : Pilot for B737-300, EasyJet Airline Ltd
- Certified to pilot the B737 in all series up to the 300-series prior to resigning.
- Comply with UK-CAA and US-FAA safety regulations.
2017 – 2019
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, undergraduate, Imperial College, London
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.