How to write a Desktop Support Engineer CV. You can use our CV example to get started with Desktop Support Engineer job applications.
What do a Desktop Support Engineer do?
A desktop support engineer is an individual working at a company who is responsible for troubleshooting computer or network related issues and problems. He/she is the employee who troubleshoots technical problems and analyses network issues to report faults and irregularities. A person who wish to be appointed at the position of a desktop support engineer needs to write an application letter along with a well framed CV which lists his/her qualifications, skills and work experience details. A sample of one such desktop support engineer CV example is given below.
Desktop Support Engineer CV Example
Seeking the challenging job position of a desktop support engineer at a reputed IT company which will give me a chance to fulfil my career aim and future goal of becoming a successful software engineer. I wish to be instrumental in bringing success to the organisation.
Educational Qualifications and Academics:
- Pursued associated degree with computers as the main subject from Liverpool University in the year 2005.
- Pursued diploma course in computer troubleshooting and desktop support from London
Skills and Strengths:
- I have exceptional computer and technical skills.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and desktop support methods and procedures
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work for long hours with computer systems.
- 2017 – 2019 I was employed as a desktop support engineer at Martha Solutions Private Limited and there I was appointed to look into all computers, software and network related problems.
- 2021 – present- working as a computer troubleshooting executive at James Inc. and is responsible for providing customer support services as far as faulty systems are concerned.
- Mr. Fred Kell, Managing director at Martha Solutions, London-473927055
- Mr. James Mathews, director at James Inc., London-4720355329
Leave a Reply