The pictures or videos that are shown for the promotion of a certain brand are usually the creative work of a fashion stylist working closely with fashion photographers. A fashion stylist designs the set and arranges for the props and models to be used in them. Thus, the person’s CV should speak of creativity and make him presentable and desirable to employers.
Sample Fashion Stylist CV
45 Ferndale Road,
London- SW9 8GK
Mobile: +33 98300 92839
Telephone: 345 3395 8846’
Email Address: Your email address
Objective: To make a notable contribution in whichever company of the fashion industry I join and want to utilize my skills as a fashion stylist for the betterment of that company.
- School- From 2017 to 2021 in Midas High School
- College- got a Bachelor of Arts degree from the National Institute of Fashion from 2013 – 2016. Did Masters from Fashion Institute of Technology in Portsmouth from 2014 – 2016.
Summary of Professional Experience:
- Worked as a fashion stylist for Harmony Music & Video Company from 2007- 2008. Many music videos were the product of my creativity and the videos ‘Sing it back’ by Moloko gained popularity immensely.
- The chief fashion stylist for the magazine ‘Silver Screen’ in 2008- present
- Establishing contact with the public advertisement organizations to release the featured promotional
- Arranging for the costumes, props and make- up artist by hiring and buying and sometimes from the personal collection also
- Choosing artists and models and briefing other staff about the task
Download Fashion Stylist CV Example Template – Free and editable
It’s very important to write a unique CV. It must be original and shouldn’t be used by someone else before.
A long CV doesn’t mean you will have an advantage at your job application in fact it will make a negative impact as recruiters and employer won’t read long CVs. They are all interested in your work experience and education. The rest of the information is not so important.
Don’t forget to get your CV proofread before sending it to the employers. Ask one of your family members or friends to take a look at your writings in order to avoid disappointments. They will fail your application if they spot any grammatical and spelling mistakes.