Use our Marine Engineer CV example to get started with your job application.
You will need to customise this example thoroughly before using it. Using a free CV template for your applications is not recommended. It will give the wrong impression to the recruiter that you can’t bother to take time and write your own CV.
Proofreading your CV is one of the most recommended actions you can take as spelling and grammatical mistakes can cost you securing an interview.
The marine engineer is the point man for the design, development, construction of water-born crafts and ships above or below water as well as port structures. The marine engineer as well as take responsibility for the installation of electro-mechanical systems, related equipment as well as propulsion systems and power supply systems in a ship.
Marine engineers main responsibilities are: Designing, building and repairing the boats. They do test and maintain the boats as well.
Engineer CV Examples
Marine Engineer CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
After being assigned in the UK, I have returned home and am looking for an opportunity to work with you on various aspects of implementing hydrology technologies and marine engineering design and development. I’m confident that my decade-long experience with one of the largest and leading shipping construction companies in the world can be useful in your projects.
Career Experience/Job History
2021 – Present: Assistant Marine Engineer, Hays Construction, Kent,
- Supervise and mentor a team of marine engineers in consultancy work to design and construct ships and military or commercial port structures.
- Work with clients in defining their specific requirements and discuss ongoing progress.
- Work with other engineers in port planning, geotechnics and structural design.
- Conduct site visits in Europe and overseas depending on project requirements.
- Recommend improvements in design procedures and project management policies.
- Maintain complete records on all engineering designs for patent purposes.
2020 – Present : various in-house trainings, seminars and conference on marine engineering technologies, design trends and competitor analysis
2017 – 2019: Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering, University de Technology de Belfort – Montbéliard
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.