How to write a CV for Medical Health Officer. You can use our free and fully editable CV example to get started with your Medical Health Officer job applications.
The Medical Health Officer is the head of the health department of an organization.
The Medical Health officer looks after the administration, working and services of the various hospitals and clinics under his area. He has to go through routine checks of the proper running of these medical institutions.
Medical Health Officer CV Example
Looking for a good position as a health officer where I can use my skills to the best of the working and progress of the organization. I have good knowledge base about the medical policies and practices. Also possess good interpersonal communicative skills and well natured personality apart from good organizational and managerial skills. I have the capability to work in any time schedule and multi task accordingly.
2019 – 2021: HealthCare Medical Center, Medical Health Officer
- Responsible for planning and implementing various medical health programs.
- Conducted checks of the various departments of the organization and managed staff.
- Conducted training programmes for new incoming staff and nurses.
2022 – Present: Ford Care Clinics, Medical Health Officer
- Responsible for planning and evaluating various health programs and strategies
- Assessed health care camps in various places dissemination information on good health practices.
- Provided patients with information about all local health-care programs including disease-prevention programs.
2015 – 2016
B.Sc in Medical Health Management, Darwin College.
2014 – 2015
Masters in Public Health, Darwin College.
Listening to music
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Leave a Reply